For all of you single guys, it is time to show your true love how much you care. It is time to upgrade your truck’s cloth seats to leather. Reupholstering cloth seats with leather is the perfect way to add a little luxury to your truck.
Benefits of Leather Seats
- Luxury: As we just said, leather seats are far more luxurious than cloth seats.
- Comfort: Leather is soft, supple and very comfortable. Best of all, genuine leather has pores, meaning it will breathe just like your skin. This allows the leather to quickly adjust to your body temperature.
- Temperature: Don’t buy into the myth of the scorching hot leather seats in the summer. This myth stems from the experience of most people with synthetic leather seat covers.
- Value: Leather seats will help increase your truck’s value.
- Durable: Not only will leather last longer than cloth seats, but it is also waterproof and spot resistant. Leather seats will last a lifetime if cared for properly.
- Easy to Clean: Despite what you may have heard, leather seats are very easy to clean.
- Smell: Did you know that leather does not hold odors like fabric?
- Hygienic: Unlike fabric upholstery, dust, dirt, pollen, and other particles will not penetrate leather
Interested in upgrading to Leather Seats? Head to the Trick Trucks nearest you!
At Trick Trucks, we have been helping people like you customize their trucks for more than 30 years. So let us help you! Leather seats can be professionally installed at any one of our twelve locations.
What are you waiting for? Hop in your truck and head to Trick Trucks today!
If you are interested in upgrading your cloth truck seats with Leather Seats, or if you are interested in purchasing one of our many Interior Truck Accessories, please contact Trick Trucks today by calling 1-866-60 TRICK or click here today! You can also check us out on Facebook and Twitter as well!