As a home improvement professional, you are constantly on the road. Your work van is your office. It houses all of your tools, all of your materials, and everything you need to get the job done. And, as you can imagine, this can leave your work van a little cluttered. This is why Trick Trucks installs ladder racks, van shelving, truck bed toolboxes, and Conduit Carriers.
The Benefits of Installing a Conduit Carrier on a Commercial Van or Truck
- Storage: A conduit carrier helps maximize the storage capacity and organization of your work van. Instead of just throwing the conduit or piping into the back of your van, you can neatly organize it in your conduit carrier.
- Image: Nothing looks less professional than having to dig through the back of your van to find the materials you need. A conduit carrier helps you organize your materials so they can be easily located when you arrive at a client’s home or place of business.
- Security: A conduit carrier helps protect your materials from theft.
- Protection: Conduit carriers from Trick Trucks are built to protect your materials from the elements, ensuring they reach their final destination unharmed.
- Ease of Use: A conduit carrier makes your job so much easier. And because it features a spring up rear door, it is now easier than ever to load and unload your conduit.
Installing a Conduit Carrier on a Commercial Van or Truck
If you are interested in having a conduit carrier installed on your work van or truck, head to trick trucks today. We have been outfitting commercial vehicles for over 30 years, offering a full line of commercial truck and van accessories. Each and every product can be purchased in our showroom and can be professionally installed at any one of our convenient locations throughout Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and Delaware
If you are interested in Installing a Conduit Carrier on a Commercial Van or Truck, or if you want more information on one of our many other Commercial Van or Commercial Truck Accessories, please contact Trick Trucks today. We are here for you. If you have any questions, please contact Trick Trucks by calling 1-866-60 TRICK or click here today! Check us out on Facebook and Twitter as well!